Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ted Bundy = Al Bundy, Often

A new brain association defect occurred to me last night as I braved the 116 degree heat advisory and plopped myself on the patio to take on a crossword. (In hindsight, it could have been the heat, but I'll admit, this isn't the first time this has happened.) Crossword Clue: Mythical cowboy Bill - 5 letters. Who was that folklore character with the blue ox? Was it Al Bundy? No... Ted Bundy. No... Paul Bunyan! I had completely derailed, as the answer turned out to be Bill Pecos, but that's beside the point. I placed these three very different gentleman in one association cortex of my brain. In fact, as I write and think of the three, it's hard to distinguish. It got me to thinking of the mysterious characters that live as one in the wonderful world that is my mind. To name a few..

Susan Sarandon = Sally Field




Michelle Branch = Vanessa Carlton 




Paul Bunyan = Ted Bundy = Al Bundy




Not sure there's a cure for this type of abnormality. Feedback from the speech pathologist, and dream weaver of the family welcome.

No comments: