Sunday, February 19, 2012

Passive Aggressive Notes of Note

It was a pretty late night last night, which makes my hazelnut coffee and Sunday reading all the more entertaining, as it turns out. I really, really appreciate PassiveAggressiveNotes.com on a morning like this.














































































Most of the office notes are particularly funny, since I work in a setting where stuff like this happens a lot. If I can remember to come up for air during the work week, I'll try and snap a photo for proof.

Also, the licking butter threatener makes me laugh, and all the while tilt my head a little bit at the oddly terrifying peril of having somebody lick everything in a refrigerator. This one came from the UK, so it's no wonder. Drinking that much warm beer can make a man go mad.

No comments: