Sunday, May 17, 2009

May Weekend Hopping: Part 2


I've never before seen such elegance. And happiness. And so much love. Jewish wedding - check. Amazing dorky dancing(ahem... Andy) - check. Overcharges from taxis - check. Florida sunburn - CHECK. So, so much fun.

Zoe & Austin Sandler. May 16, 2009
The breakers (most beautiful resort ever) palm beach, fl

And the company wasn't bad either- Kate, Bub and of course, my steadfast plus one, Andy (or as he's calling himself nowdays, "andrew"). Kate managed to officially break it down (think the jive meets groovy norwegian) and Bub and I managed to not choke on our glee and laughter. The dance moves were memorable, not unlike the wedding and entire weekend.

Andy and I both missed our returning flights back, and just as he hopped on the next hourly direct flight to NYC (bastard) I was able to go to the wedding brunch, relax at the beautiful beach and fly out at 6pm. So it was all good.

All I can hope for, is anything but the fellow passenger on the way here who made things quite unpleasant for me: a chatty, disabled veteran who required a seatbelt extension, breathed very heavily and called himself roger. And told me entirely too much about his mother in ohio, who had cancer.

Unnecessary.

Here's hoping. Or hopping. Either one.

Pictures to follow.

No comments: