Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The land of dogs, beer carts and coworkers

It's been an interesting first week at MA. I've been diving in full-speed to learn and get involved with everything tourism related from an agency side.

My office - near the basketball court, frequented by a number of dogs and visited by the beer cart at 4pm on Friday. Well, and it's always productive and efficient.

So far, so good.

Today, I got an email to the entire staff stating that circus animals were being unloaded into our neighbor building, the US Aiways Center. Without wasting any time, I was out of my office and bolting out the front door to see the action. And low and behold, there were nine or 10 elephants being unloaded off of a train and into the arena. Then came the tigers, then came the clowns.

The circus is in town.

Good thing for me, media had tickets - and I snagged two. I'm in.

I'll have to report back.

No comments: