Sunday, October 24, 2010

The AC Joint Monstrosity

See that camel-esque bump on the tip top of my shoulder? Greeeeaaaat job on my part. One wouldn't normally think trying to shimmy a box down from the closet shelf would produce a separated AC joint, but one would also not traditionally expect to discover gray hair at 25, so apparently I'm breaking all kinds of fun norms. Seriously uncool on both accounts.

This separated AC joint is not conducive towards my week ahead in Vegas nor moving into our new home on Friday (details to follow!). And I know I have a high tolerance for pain, but when you can feel the joint grinding out of socket, and when trying to curl the beer to your mouth, it begins to spasm- nobody wins.

Sympathy/house-warming beer accepted; pale ale preferred.

2 comments:

VBS Singer said...

Pale ale to the rescue Nov 18 -be ready for the invasion!!!

The Possum Hunter said...

Your offer will be accepted.