Monday, July 27, 2009

Textsfromlastnight Highlights

Among other sites that I frequent, this one has made its way to the top. People submit their drunken or just crazy texts - and the site posts them. Enjoy:


(254): my sisters under your porch take her home

No surprise on that one that it's from a 254 area code - Texas. Porches only exist nowdays in the south. It's a shame.

(302): I thought if I stared at him long enough he'd walk me to my car. but he didn't. he dddidn't. i rreally thought i had those powers.

302, of course, is from Delaware. I admit, I have a newfound respect for the state.

(919): i literally forgot his name and just started calling him "waffles"

This came from North Carolina. I might start calling someone waffles, randomly.

And of course - some from the lovely Valley of the Sun:

(602): Goodnight sugar queer
(480): Sugar queer??
(602): Why does my predictive text prioritize 'queer' over 'puffs'?


(602): Duck Duck Cougar?


This site ROCKS.

No comments: