Thursday, April 29, 2010

WTF, RB

It's not very often, but there are instances in my life that even I surprise myself. This is most definitely one of those times.

I came upon a little gem in one of my work notebooks as I was reorganizing my office today. This journal is only utilized for note-taking during business meetings and conferences. And furthermore, this work of art was sketched on a blank page located in the back of my notebook. I can't even begin to imagine why, or more importantly, WHAT I was drawing.

Could it be...

...a pregnant woman?
...a woman stirring a large bowl?
...a woman in a clown suit?
...part madwoman, part duck?
...a shelf booty?
...a woman who swallowed a toilet seat?

And stepping aside from the large protrusion in the picture, why are her eyes scary lightening bolts? Why does she appear to have scoliosis of the spine? Where are her hands and feet? WHY IS SHE SMIRKING LIKE A RAPIST?

Suggestions are welcomed. In the meantime, I need to get a handle on my psychosis.

5 comments:

Milk Machine said...

Wow, I thought your dreams were crazy, but it turns out your inner psyche has even more going on than we thought!

Danielle said...

i think it's an insane woman who thought there was food in an empty bowl, but accidentally swallowed the bowl. the insanity explains the crazed look on her face and lack of hygiene.

The Possum Hunter said...

Seriously psychotic.

And sir - the question is more...why was I drawing this in a business meeting? What would make a person do this?

dream weaver said...

Deep down inside you fear becoming that woman - all due to the leg cast and lack of running. It may have it's root from a basic prejudice of becoming fat. Don't know where that comes from though. Bottom line - you are sick....sick.....sick....

Daniel said...

That smirk will give me nightmares.