Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Photo Recount of A Birthday for the Record Books

A photo (and video) recount of one of the best birthday's to date.


Awaiting me in my inbox was a video that simultaneously horrified and warmed my soul.




Careful when you start thinking what's already presented itself can't be topped. I was greeted at the office with an overabundance of tourism love.


































And slid right into a whirlwind weekend filled with a lot of these...



















And these...

























And these... with some of Arizona's finest, of course.

























Why stop there? I decided to defy age with a morning hike up Camelback Mountain.



















At the top -- with a euphoric feeling of accomplishment.



















I am blessed beyond my merit. If the inundation of love I received for my birthday is any indication of the year ahead, it should be quite the year. Here we go, 27!

2 comments:

VBS Singer said...

How could you possibly be horrified? Perhaps knowing your genes stemmed from that genius mix??

The Possum Hunter said...

HORRIFIED!!