Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday's Stream of Consciousness

-I never did see the "John" emerge from the prostitute's house. I ended up passing out.

-Today represents the 69th birthday of an American Great and large influence in my life - Mr. Neil Leslie Diamond.

-Turns out Google does block some autofill items that are curious and concerning (one of which, "Islam is" yet "Christianity is" brings up results...some not so pleasant either).

-I got the new iPhone 3gs. Woot!

-I ran into the Pakistani man who I frequenly battle against for Uggs at Last Chance this morning. He had a broken arm in a cast (likely from his aggressive shopping habits), but still darted and ducked across the store in search of those Australian moneymakers. Unfortunately, the inventory was simply not there today, and both me and Paki Man left empty handed. The eye contact we made before ducking into our respective cars said we'd meet again soon. Same battlefield, same objective. Uggs.

-Imraan comes home Sunday (well, he arrives back in New Orleans, but back in the States no less). I can't sit still thinking about it.

-Heading to Ohio on Friday for April's baby shower. The high is 18. FFFFFFFF!

-My first 401K is finally set up. I'm officially an adult.

-My afternoon run today was fast and furious. I think the 1/2 marathon chip that is still visible on my shoelace makes me run faster.

I anxiously await Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters this lovely Sunday evening. And my bottle of dry Rose. :)

2 comments:

There is an Alien in my Belly! said...

I had no idea that Neil Diamond was such an "influence" on you - I mostly spent the majority of my time making fun of him.

sounds like a bit more soul searching going on - via Google? well - I suppose that could work!

and the predicted high is now up to 26 degrees! woo hoo!

The Possum Hunter said...

Neil Diamond = the man.

How can he not have affected your childhood? He's basically the background music to it...