Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It was a beautiful day...

...at the U2 concert last night. Pure bliss, and I won't even try to put words to the excellence. So I shant.

I will say though, that the afterglow of the bliss seemed to have carried over into the next day - today. And despite my minor hangover from the two margaritas I slurped while jumping up and down like I was 12 at the concert, the day shaped up to be pretty amazing. No particular reason for greatness, just a busy day at work when - while I was completely buried in meetings, emails and my desk was COVERED in job jackets (ad speak...I know)and paperwork - I realized I was quite merry. I was literally whistling while I was working. And it was a nice realization to be delighting in the job, the people I work with, the city I live in, and the extraordinary friends I have (both in and out of Arizona).

It's been a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

sir, i know exactly what you mean. :)